78. Joonkyo Jung*, Hyeonhee Kim*, Jonghwa Shin‡. "Three-dimensionally reconfigurable focusing of laser by mechanically tunable metalens doublet with built-in holograms for alignment", Nanophotonics (2023).
77. Suwan Jeon*, Soomin Son, Seokhwan Min, Hyeonjin Park, Heon Lee‡, Jonghwa Shin‡, "Daylong sub-ambient radiative cooling with full-color exterior based on thermal radiation and solar decoupling", Advanced Optical Materials 11, 2202129 (2023).
76. Dongha Kim*, Arthur Baucour, Yun-Seok Choi, Jonghwa Shin, Min-Kyo Seo‡. "Spontaneous generation and active manipulation of real-space optical vortices", Nature 611, 48-54 (2022).
75. Taeyong Chang*, Joonkyo Jung*, Sang-Hyeon Nam, Hyeonhee Kim, Jong Uk Kim, Nayoung Kim, Suwan Jeon, Minseong Heo, Jonghwa Shin‡. "Universal metasurfaces for complete linear control of coherent light transmission", Advanced Materials 34, 2204085 (2022).
74. Jun Sae Han*, Hyeonjin Park, Ji-Young Jeong, Joonkyo Jung, Eun-Ji Gwak, Eun-chae Jeon, Tae-Jin Je, Jonghwa Shin, Doo-Sun Choi‡. "Ultrawide meta-film replication process for the mass production of a flexible microwave absorbing meta-surface", Optics Express 30, 29760-29771 (2022).
73. Jang Hwan Kim*, Suwan Jeon, Jae Hyun In, Seonho Nam, Hyeong Min Jin, Kyu Hyo Han, Geon Gug Yang, Hee Jae Choi, Kyung Min Kim, Jonghwa Shin, Seung-Woo Son, Seok Joon Kwon‡, Bong Hoon Kim‡, Sang Ouk Kim‡. "Nanoscale physical unclonable function labels based on block copolymer self-assembly", Nature Electronics 5, 433-442 (2022).
72. Sang-Hyeon Nam*, Myungjoon Kim*, Nayoung Kim*, Donghwi Cho, Myungwoo Choi, Jun Hyung Park, Jonghwa Shin‡, Seokwoo Jeon‡. "Data-driven concurrent nanostructure optimization based on conditional generative adverserial networks", Science Advances 8, eabm6310 (2022).
71. Arthur Baucour*, Myungjoon Kim, Jonghwa Shin‡. "Data-driven concurrent nanostructure optimization based on conditional generative adverserial networks", Nanophotonics 11, 2865-2873 (2022).
70. Chi Hao Liow*, Hyeonmuk Kang, Seunggu Kim, Moony Na, Yongju Lee, Arthur Baucour, Kihoon Bang, Yoonsu Shim, Jacob Choe, Gyuseong Hwang, Seongwoo Cho, Gun Park, Jiwon Yeom, Joshua C. Agar, Jong Min Yuk, Jonghwa Shin, Hyuck Mo Lee, Hye Ryung Byon, EunAe Cho, Seungbum Hong‡. "Machine learning assisted synthesis of lithium-ion batteries cathode materials", Nano Energy 98, 107214 (2022).
69. Seokhwan Min*, Suwan Jeon*, Kyungsun Yun, Jonghwa Shin‡. "All-Color Sub-ambient Radiative Cooling Based on Photoluminescence", ACS Photonics 9, 1196-1205 (2022).
68. Xianji Piao*, Jonghwa Shin, Namkyoo Park‡. "Photonic topological Lifshitz interfaces", Nanophotonics 11, 1211-1217 (2022).
67. Yongjune Kim*, Pyoungwon Park, Jeongdai Jo, Joonsik Lee, Leekyo Jeong, Jonghwa Shin, Jeong-Hae Lee‡, Hak-Joo Lee‡. "Ultrawideband electromagnetic metamaterial absorber utilizing coherent absorptions and surface plasmon polaritons based on double layer carbon metapatterns", Scientific Reports 11, 23045 (2021).
66. Tae Yeol Yoon*, Soomin Son*, Seokhwan Min, Dongwoo Chae, Ho Young Woo, Ji-Yeon Chae, Hangyu Lim, Jonghwa Shin, Taejong Paik‡, Heon Lee‡. "Colloidal deposition of colored daytime radiative cooling films using nanoparticle-based inks", Materials Today Physics 21, 100510 (2021).
65. Ji-Young Jeon*, Je-Ryung Lee, Hyeonjin Park, Joonkyo Jung, Doo-Sun Choi, Eun-chae Jeon, Jonghwa Shin, Jun Sae Han‡, Tae-Jin Je‡. "Fabrication and characterization of resistive double square loop arrays for ultra-wide bandwidth microwave absorption", Scientific Reports 11, 12767 (2021).
64. Nayeun Lee*, Reehyang Kim, Ju Young Kim, Jong Beom Ko, Sang-Hee Ko Park, Sang Ouk Kim, Mark L. Brongersma, Jonghwa Shin‡. "Self-Assembled Nano-Lotus Pod Metasurface for Light Trapping", ACS Photonics 8, 1616-1622 (2021).
63. Suwan Jeon*, Jonghwa Shin‡. "Directional radiation for optimal radiative cooling", Optics Express 6, 8376-8386 (2021).
62. Soomin Son*, Jaemin Park, Sucheol Ju, Daihong Huh, Junho Jun, Kwan Kim, Pil-Hoon Jung, Heon Lee‡, Seokhwan Min, Jonghwa Shin. "Broadband Meta-Absorber with Au/Ni Core-Shell Nanowires for Solar Vapor Generator", Advanced Sustainable Systems 5, 2000217 (2021).
61. Dongha Kim*, Young-wan Oh, Jong Uk Kim, Soogil Lee, Arthur Baucour, Jonghwa Shin, Kab-Jin Kim, Byong-Guk Park, Min-Kyo Seo‡. "Extreme anti-reflection enhanced magneto-optic Kerr effect microscopy", Nature Communications 11, 5937 (2020).
60. Do Van Lam*, Muhammad Sohail, Jae-hyun Kim, Hak Joo Lee, Seong Ok Han, Jonghwa Shin, Duckjong Kim, Hyunuk Kim‡, Seung-Mo Lee‡. "Laser Synthesis of MOF-Derived Ni@Carbon for High-Performance Pseudocapacitors", ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces 12, 39154-39162 (2020).
59. Suwan Jeon*, Jonghwa Shin‡. "Ideal spectral emissivity for radiative cooling of earthbound objects", Scientific Reports 10, 13038 (2020).
58. Nayoung Kim*, Taeyong Chang, Myungjoon Kim, Minsung Heo, Arthur Baucour, Joonkyo Jung, Jonghwa Shin‡. "Spectrally sharp metasurfaces for wide-angle high extinction of green lasers", Optics Express 28, 22121-22134 (2020). [Highlighted as editor's pick]
57. Joonkyo Jung*, HyeonJin Park*, Junhyung Park*, Taeyong Chang‡, Jonghwa Shin‡. "Broadband metamaterials and metasurfaces: a review from the perspectives of materials and devices", Nanophotonics (2020). [Invited review]
56. Taeyong Chang*, Suwan Jeon, Minsung Heo, Jonghwa Shin‡. "Mimicking bio-mechanical principles in photonic metamaterials for giant broadband nonlinearity", Communications Physics 3, 1-9 (2020). [media coverage]
55. Donghwi Cho*, Young-Seok Shim, Jae-Wook Jung, Sang-Hyeon Nam, Seokhwan Min, Sang-Eon Lee, Youngjin Ham, Kwangjae Lee, Junyong Park, Jonghwa Shin, Jung-Wuk Hong‡, Seokwoo Jeon‡. "High-Contrast Optical Modulation from Strain-Induced Nanogaps at Three-Dimensional Heterogeneous Interfaces", Advanced Science 7, 1903708/1-1903708/9 (2020).
54. Ho Jin Ma*, Joonkyo Jung*, Jung Hoon Kong, Jin Woo Park, Seung Jun Lee, Jonghwa Shin‡, Do Kyung Kim‡. "Mie resonator method for reliable permittivity measurement of loss-less ceramics in microwave frequency at high temperature", Journal of Applied Physics 126, 094101/1-094101/6 (2019).
53. Gi Hyeon Han*, Jin Pyo Lee, Hee Jun Kim, Jonghwa Shin, Jeong Min Baik‡. "Photo-stimulated charge transfer in contact electrification coupled with plasmonic excitations", Nano Energy 65, 104031/1-104031/8 (2019).
52. Hyun Sung Park*, Jaehyeon Son, Yushin Kim, Hyukjoon Cho, Jonghwa Shin, Wonju Jeon, Bumki Min‡. "A General Recipe for Nondispersive Optical Activity in Bilayer Chiral Metamaterials", Advanced Optical Materials 7, 1801729/1-1801729/10 (2019).
51. Jong Uk Kim*, Suwan Jeon, Minsung Heo, Hwi-Min Kim, Reehyang Kim, Nayoung Kim, Yong-Hee Lee, Jonghwa Shin‡. "Near-atomically flat, chemically homogeneous, electrically conductive optical metasurface", Nanoscale 11, 9580-9586 (2019).
50. Ju Young Kim*‡, Dong Ok Shin, Taeyong Chang, Kwang Man Kim, Jiseon Jeong, Joonam Park, Yong Min Lee, Kuk Young Cho, Charudatta Phatak, Seungbum Hong, Young-Gi Lee‡. "Effect of the dielectric constant of a liquid electrolyte on lithium metal anodes", Electrochimica Acta 300, 299-305 (2019).
49. Hyeong Min Jin*, Ju Young Kim*, Minsung Heo, Seong-Jun Jeong, Bong Hoon Kim, Seung Keun Cha, Kyu Hyo Han, Jang Hwan Kim, Geon Gug Yang, Jonghwa Shin‡, Sang Ouk Kim‡. "Ultralarge Area Sub-10nm Plasmonic Nanogap Array by Block Copolymer Self-Assembly for Reliable High-Sensitivity SERS", ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces 10, 44660-44667 (2018).
48. Hee Jun Kim*, Junho Jun, Hak-Jong Choi, Hyunah Kwon, Junha Park, Changwon Seo, Jong Kyu Kim, Jonghwa Shin, Jeongyong Kim, Heon Lee‡, and Jeong Min Baik‡. "Pyramidal Metal-dielectric hybrid-structure geometry with an asymmetric TiO2 layer for broadband light absorption and photocatalytic applications", Nano Energy 53, 468-474 (2018).
47. Hyowook Kim*, Myungjoon Kim, Taeyong Chang, Arthur Baucour, Suwan Jeon, Nayoung Kim, Hak-Jong Choi, Heon Lee, and Jonghwa Shin‡. "Bright and vivid plasmonic color filters having dual resonance modes with proper orthogonality", Opt. Express 26, 27403-27417 (2018).
46. Nayoung Kwon*, Hwisu Oh, Reehyang Kim, Arjyabaran Sinha, Jaeyun Kim, Jonghwa Shin, James W. M. Chon‡, and Byungkwon Lim‡. "Direct Chemical Synthesis of Plasmonic Black Colloidal Gold Superparticles with Broadband Absorption Properties", Nano Lett. 18, 5927-5932 (2018).
45. Jong Uk Kim*, Hyun Choi, YongKeun Park, and Jonghwa Shin‡. "Finite-difference time-domain analysis of increased penetration depth in optical coherence tomography by wavefront shaping", Biomed. Opt. Express 9, 3883-3897 (2018).
44. Reehyang Kim*, Kyungjae Chung, Ju Young Kim, Yunyong Nam, Sang-Hee Ko Park, and Jonghwa Shin‡, "Metal Nanoparticle Array as a Tunable Refractive Index Material over Broad Visible and Infrared Wavelengths" ACS Photonics, 7, 1188-1195 (2018).
43. Soonmin Yim*, Suwan Jeon, Jong Min Kim, Kwang Min Baek, Gun Ho Lee, Hyowook Kim, Jonghwa Shin, and Yeon Sik Jung‡, "Transferrable Plasmonic Au Thin Film Containing Sub-20 nm Nanohole Array Constructed via High-Resolution Polymer Self-Assembly and Nanotransfer Printing", ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 10, 2216-2223 (2018).
42. Ju Young Kim*, Hyeong Min Jin*, Seong-Jun Jeong, Taeyong Chang, Bong Hoon Kim, Seung Keun Cha, Jun Soo Kim, Dong Ok Shin, Jin Young Choi, Jang Hwan Kim, Geon Gug Yang, Suwan Jeon, Young-Gi Lee, Kwang Man Kim, Jonghwa Shin‡ and Sang Ouk Kim‡,"Bimodal phase separated block copolymer/homopolymer blends self-assembly for hierarchical porous metal nanomesh electrodes", Nanoscale, 10, 100-108 (2018).
41. J-H. Kwon*, H-T. Kim, J-H. Lee, R. Kim, M. Heo, J. Shin, H-Y. Lee, Y. J. Cha, and J. Lee‡,"Signal self-enhancement by coordinated assembly of gold nanoparticles enables accurate one-step-immunoassays", Nanoscale, 9, 16476-16484 (2017).
40. Ju Young Kim*, Hyowook Kim, Bong Hoon Kim, Taeyong Chang, Joonwon Lim, Hyeong Min Jin, Jeong Ho Mun, Young Joo Choi, Kyungjae Chung, Shanhui Fan, Jonghwa Shin‡ and Sang Ouk Kim‡, "Highly tunable refractive index visible-light metasurface from block copolymer self-assembly", Nat. Commun. 7, 12911 (2016).
39. Taeyong Chang*, Jong Uk Kim, Seung Kyu Kang, Hyowook Kim, Do Kyung Kim, Yong-Hee Lee and Jonghwa Shin‡, "Broadband giant-refractive-index material based on mesoscopic space-filling curves", Nat. Commun. 7, 12661 (2016).
38. Hwan-Jin Jeon*‡, Ju Young Kim*, Woo-Bin Jung*, Hyeon-Su Jeong, Yun Ho Kim, Dong Ok Shin, Jonghwa Shin‡, Sang Ouk Kim‡ and Hee-Tae Jung‡, "Complex High Aspect Ratio Metal Nanostructures by Secondary Sputtering Phenomenon Combined with Block Copolymer Self-Assembly", Adv. Mater. 28, 8439-8445 (2016).
37. Kyungjae Chung*, Reehyang Kim*, Taeyong Chang and Jonghwa Shin‡, "Optical effective media with independent control of permittivity and permeability based on conductive particles", Appl. Phys. Lett. 109, 021114 (2016).
36. Jae Hee Shin*, Hyun Gu Kim, Gwang Min Baek, Reehyang Kim, Suwan Jeon, Jeong Ho Mun, Han-Bo-Ram Lee, Yeon Sik Jung, Sang Ouk Kim, Kyoung Nam Kim and Geun Young Yeom‡, "Fabrication of 50 nm scale Pt nanostructures by block copolymer (BCP) and its characteristics of surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS)", RSC Adv. 6, 70756-70762 (2016).
35. Young Woo Kwon*, Junyong Park*, Taehoon Kim, Seok Hee Kang, Hyowook Kim, Jonghwa Shin, Seokwoo Jeon‡ and Suck Won Hong‡, "Flexible Near-Field Nanopatterning with Ultrathin, Conformal Phase Masks on Nonplanar Substrates for Biomimetic Hierarchical Photonic Structures", ACS Nano 10, 4609-4617 (2016).
34. Joonmo Park*, Hee Jun Kim, SangHyeon Nam, Hyowook Kim, Hak-Jong Choi, Youn Jeong Jang, JaeSung Lee, Jonghwa Shin, Heon Lee‡ and Jeong Min Baik‡, "Two-dimensional metal-dielectric hybrid-structured film with titanium oxide for enhanced visible light absorption and photo-catalytic application", Nano Energy 21, 115-122 (2016).
33. Sunkyu Yu*, Xianji Piao, KyungWan Yoo, Jonghwa Shin and Namkyoo Park‡, "One-way optical modal transition based on causality in momentum space", Opt. Express 23, 24997-25008 (2015).
32. Minah Lee*, Jong Uk Kim, Ki Joong Lee, Soohoon Ahn, Jonghwa Shin‡ and Chan Beum Park‡ "Aluminum Nanoarrays for Plasmon-Enhanced Light Harvesting", ACS Nano 9, 6206-6213 (2015).
31. Seung Keun Cha*, Jeong Ho Mun, Taeyong Chang, Sang Yun Kim, Ju Young Kim, Hyeong Min Jin, Jeong Yong Lee, Jonghwa Shin, Kwang Ho Kim‡, and Sang Ouk Kim‡. "Au–Ag Core–Shell Nanoparticle Array by Block Copolymer Lithography for Synergistic Broadband Plasmonic Properties", ACS Nano 9, 5536-5543 (2015).
30. Jung-Hwan Song*, Jisu Kim*, Hoon Jang, In Yong Kim, Indra Karnadi, Jonghwa Shin, Jung H. Shin and, Yong-Hee Lee‡. "Fast and bright spontaneous emission of Er3+ ions in metallic nano-cavity", Nat. Commun. 6, 7080 (2015).
29. Su-Hyun Gong*, Je-Hyung Kim,Young-Ho Ko,Christoph Rodriguez, Jonghwa Shin,Yong-Hee Lee, Le Si Dangd, Xiang Zhang, and Yong-Hoon Cho‡. "Self-aligned deterministic coupling of single quantum emitter to nanofocused plasmonic modes", Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 112 5280-5285 (2015).
28. Ju Min Lee*, Joonwon Lim, Nayeun Lee, Hyung Il Park, Kyung Eun Lee, Taewoo Jeon, Soo Ah Nam, Jehan Kim, Jonghwa Shin, and Sang Ouk Kim‡. "Synergistic Concurrent Enhancement of Charge Generation, Dissociation, and Transport in Organic Solar Cells with Plasmonic Metal-Carbon Nanotube Hybrids", Adv. Mater. 27, 1519-1525 (2016).
27. Bong Hoon Kim*, So Jung Park, Hyeong Min Jin, Ju Young Kim, Seung-Woo Son, Myung-Hyun Kim, Chong Min Koo, Jonghwa Shin, Jaeup U. Kim, and Sang Ouk Kim‡. "Anomalous Rapid Defect Annihilation in Self-Assembled Nanopatterns by Defect Melting", Nano Lett. 15, 1190-1196 (2015).
26. Bong Hoon Kim*, Kyeong-Jae Byeon, Ju Young Kim, Jinseung Kim, Hyeong Min Jin, Joong-Yeon Cho, Seong-Jun Jeong, Jonghwa Shin, Heon Lee‡, and Sang Ouk Kim‡. "Negative-Tone Block Copolymer Lithography by In SituSurface Chemical Modification", Small 10, 4207-4212 (2014).
25. Jeong Ho Mun*, Seung Keun Cha, Hyowook Kim, Hyoung-Seok Moon, Ju Young Kim, Hyeong Min Jin, Young joo Choi, Jeong Eun Beak, Jonghwa Shin‡ and, Sang Ouk Kim‡. "Nanodomain Swelling Block Copolymer Lithography for Morphology Tunable Metal Nanopatterning", Small 10, 3742-3749 (2014).
24. Chunghyun Park*, Jung-Hoon Park, Christophe Rodrigues, HyeonSeung Yu, Minkwan Kim, Kyoungsuk Jin, Seungyong Han, Jonghwa Shin, Seung Hwan Ko, Ki Tae Nam, Yong-Hee Lee , Yong-Hoon Cho‡ and YongKeun Park‡, "Full-Field Subwavelength Imaging Using a Scattering Superlens", Phys. Rev. Lett. 113, 113901 (2014).
23. Minah Lee*, Jong Uk Kim, Joon Seok Lee, Byung Il Lee, Jonghwa Shin‡ and Chan Beum Park‡ "Mussel-Inspired Plasmonic Nanohybrids for Light Harvesting", Adv. Mater. 26, 4463-4468 (2014).
22. Baeksik Son*, Sejeong Kim*, Yun Ho Kim K. Kalantar, Hwi-Min Kim, Hyeon-Su Jeong, Siyoung Q. Choi, Jonghwa Shin, Hee-Tae Jung and Yong-Hee Lee‡, "Optical vortex arrays from smectic liquid crystals", Opt. Express 22, 4699-4704 (2014).
21. D.-O. Shin*, J.-H. Mun*, G.-T. Hwang, J.-M. Yoon, J.-Y. Kim, J.-M. Yun, Y.-B. Yang, Y. Oh, J.-Y. Lee, J. Shin, K.-J. Lee, S. Park, J.-U. Kim, S.-O. Kim‡, "Multicomponent nanopatterns by directed block copolymer self-assembly," ACS Nano 10, 8899 (2013).
20. J.-H. Park*, C. Park, H.-S. Yu, J. Park, S. Han, J. Shin, S. H. Ko, K. T. Nam, Y.-H. Cho‡, and Y. Park‡, "Subwavelength light focusing using random nanoparticles," Nat. Photon. 7, 454 (2013).
19. S.-Y. Kang*, J. Shin‡, K.-Y. Jeong, C.-M. Lee, K.-J. Yee, and Y.-H. Lee, "Metallic nanocavity enhanced second harmonic generation from a KNbO3 nonlinear nanowire," Photonics Nanostruct. 10, 534 (2012).
18. J.-H. Song*, J. Shin‡, H.-J. Lim, and Y.-H. Lee, "Optical recoil of asymmetric nano-optical antenna," Opt. Express 19, 14929 (2011).
17. S. Lee*, J. Shin, H. S. Kang, Y.-H. Lee, and J.-K. Park‡, "Deterministic nanotexturing by directional photofluidization lithography," Adv. Mater. 23, 3244 (2011).
16. Y. Hwang*, J. Shin, J-E. Kim, H. Y. Park, and C.-S. Kee‡, "Frequency selective heterojunction metalinsulator-metal mirror for surface plasmons," Phys. Rev. B 83, 235131 (2011).
15. M. Choi*, S. H. Lee*, Y. Kim, S. B. Kang, J. Shin, M. H. Kwak, K.-Y. Kang, Y.-H. Lee, N. Park, and B. Min‡, "A terahertz metamaterial with unnaturally high refractive index," Nature 470, 369 (2011).
14. S. Lee*, J. Shin, Y.-H. Lee, and J.-K. Park‡, "Fabrication of the funnel-shaped three-dimensional plasmonic tip arrays by directional photofluidization lithography," ACS Nano 4, 7175 (2010).
13. J. Shin*, J.-T. Shen, and S. Fan‡, "Transmission through a scalar wave three-dimensional electromagnetic metamaterial and the implication for polarization control," J. Nanosci. Nanotech. 10, 1737 (2010)(invited).
12. S.-J. Jeong*, H.-S. Moon, J. Shin, B. H. Kim, D. O. Shin, J. Y. Kim, Y.-H. Lee, J. U. Kim‡, and S. O. Kim‡, "One-dimensional metal nanowire assembly via block copolymer soft graphoepitaxy," Nano Lett. 10, 3500 (2010).
11. S. Lee*, J. Shin, Y.-H. Lee, S. Fan, and J.-K. Park‡, "Directional photofluidization lithography for nanoarchitectures with controlled shapes and sizes," Nano Lett. 10, 296 (2010).
10. S. Koo*, S. Kumar, J. Shin, D. Kim, and N. Park‡, "Extraordinary magnetic field enhancement with metallic nanowire: role of surface impedance in Babinet’s principle for sub-skin-depth regime," Phys. Rev. Lett. 103, 263901 (2009).
9. J. Shin*, J.-T. Shen, and S. Fan‡, "Three-dimensional metamaterials with an ultra-high effective refractive index over broad bandwidth," Phys. Rev. Lett. 102, 093903 (2009).
8. J.-Y. Kim*, M.-K. Kim, M.-K. Seo, S.-H. Kwon, J. Shin, and Y.-H. Lee‡, "Two-dimensionally relocatable microfiber-coupled photonic crystal resonator," Opt. Express 17, 13009 (2009).
7. J. Shin*, J.-T. Shen, and S. Fan‡, "Three-dimensional electromagnetic metamaterials that homogenize to uniform non-Maxwellian media," Phys. Rev. B 76, 113101 (2007).
6. J. Shin*, J.-T. Shen, P. B. Catrysse, and S. Fan‡, "Cut-through metal slit array as an anisotropic metamaterial film," IEEE J. Sel. Top. Quant. Electron. 12, 1116 (2006) (invited).
5. V. Lousse*, J. Shin, and S. Fan‡, "Conditions for designing single-mode air-core waveguides in threedimensional photonic crystals," Appl. Phys. Lett. 89, 161103 (2006).
4. J. Shin* and S. Fan‡, "Conditions for self-collimation in three-dimensional photonic crystals," Opt. Lett. 30, 2397 (2005).
3. H. K. Kim*, M. Digonnet, G. Kino, J. Shin, and S. Fan‡, "Simulations of the effect of the core ring on surface and air-core modes in photonic band gap fibers," Opt. Express 12, 3436 (2004).
2. H. K. Kim*, J. Shin, S. Fan, M. J. F. Digonnet, and G. S. Kino‡, "Designing air-core photonic band gap fibers free of surface modes," IEEE J. Quant. Electron. 40, 551 (2004).
1. M. Digonnet*, H. Kim, J. Shin, S. Fan, and G. Kino‡, "Simple geometric criterion to predict the existence of surface modes in air-core photonic band gap fibers," Opt. Express 12, 1864 (2004).